The latest generation of wheel and engine motion recorder for test track and indoor test stations.
View complete specs.
EZMotion3 is a high speed stereo vision system capable of recording motion, relative motion, deformation of different components in a structure. Single or multiple units can be connected to register all important motion from, for example, the suspension systems. Engine tracking is as well an essential feature of EZMotion3. Exact information, accurate unfiltered data is provided to ensure optimal design of the vehicle. The engine must not collide with other parts in the engine bay during any driving maneuvers. EZMotion3 will measure, analyze and define accurately during all impact events.
- Optimized image processing for reliable measurements in all road and test conditions.
- Simplified and secure mounting systems.
- Easy to operate touch screen interface for system manipulation and data recording while operating the vehicle.
- Interfaces to wheel force transducers [ask us for compatibility].
- Possibility to synchronize with 3rd party sensors.
- One platform to measure both wheel and/or engine movement up to 500hz.
- Raw or unfiltered data available in text format for post processing.
- Real-time feedback while recording.
- Unlimited recording time.
- Accurate 3 and 6 dimensional measurements and not estimated.
- Limited overhang compact mounting for easy maneuvering for test facility environment.
EZMotion3 does not require a special controller and operates from computer that often resides on the passenger seat. Easy to use software with touch screen control allow fluent and hassle free operation.