PLS is the state-of-the-art user interface designed for specific use to record data on vehicles in a production environment.
The Production Line Software (PLS) is a software program used to log data from the EZ speed via blue-tooth and is designed specifically to operate on a production lines. It contains various features such as Bar code scanning and VIN decoding used to read VIN numbers of vehicles and keeps a database of all measurements along with vehicle VIN numbers, and doors and the device on which measurement was taken. This database can be exported into an excel or a csv file and can communicate required data to a custom Quality control network based on user requirements. The PLS supports touch screen interface making it easy to use in a variety of machines such as touch-screen tables.
- Records data from up to 3 units (color coded) at the same time with graph and tolerance status.
- VIN number scanning through barcode reader.
- Automatic adjustment of doors and tolerances from VIN number (VIN decoding).
- Data export in different formats – contains full information of Vehicle VIN, date, time etc.
- Log-in system with different user profiles at different privilege levels.
- Automatic connection and uploading of data to quality control system database.
- Configurable graph charts for separate export – to plug as pictures into presentations.
- Lockable interface with removal of start bar to prevent unintended use.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Microsoft windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Microsoft ‘.net’ application version 4.5 or later (available on Microsoft website or bundled package)
- 100 M Bytes of HDD space for installation
- RAM : 512 M Bytes
- USB ports for Plugging Barcode reader and Bluetooth dongle (if not in built)