PC based control software that manages all data acquired with one or more EZ Slam devices.
The EZSlam software is a program used to log data from the EZSlam Devices via Bluetooth. The EZSlam innovative design measures and stores door closing data for the complete closing event. EZSlam integrates precise algorithms and scientific methods into a simple, comprehensive tool for closure measurement. It translates subjective impressions into objective numbers. It uses combined Integrated Model for combining the information from several tests in one model to determine the iterative testing. This software determines the correlation between different metrics and broadcast the critical intersections points. This software comes with 22 different graphs to identify the metrics. This software manages all the data acquires with one or more EZ Slam devices. The data can be exported into a csv file.
- Developers can investigate dependencies between components and optimize tolerances bands.
- Simple user interface.
- One page result overview.
- Statistical view.
- Automatic reporting in a .csv file with all the images of the graphs.
- 22 graphical representation for better understanding of the calculated data..
- Language & unit selection.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Microsoft windows XP 7/8/10
- Microsoft ‘.net’ application version 4.5 or later (available on Microsoft website or bundled package)
- 100 M Bytes of HDD space for installation
- RAM : 512 M Bytes